Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

33 year old having sharp pain in the chest while breathing and on movement. Need help

hai, I am Rajesh residing in India. I am 33 years old. I am having a sudden, sharp pain on my right side of the chest when exhaling and sometimes inhaling. It also comes with certain movements while turning to one side, picking up things, or while riding motorcycle (racing up accelerator). From last 3 days I am having this pain, but now it seems to be increasing on a daily basis. Which specialty physician I should consult. Please reply.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
You may have underlying pneumonia on right side of chest or muscle ache.
You should go for Chest x ray with consultation with physician.
If your chest x ray is normal, then you should take muscle relaxants.
If chest x ray shows pneumonia, then you should take antibiotics on written prescription.
Get well soon,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Thu, 2 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor