Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

33 weeks pregnant. Having pain in between the leg and vagina. Reason?

I am 33 weeks pregnant. 2nd time. 1st was natural no prob delivery. I have pain in between my lt leg and major labia . It s pretty painful. I ve never had hernia s but starting to think this is what it is. No protruding lumps or bleeding with urine. No hx of cancer . The pain in exhasterbated by any kind of stretching or constant walking/ moving. I m pretty active so this is frustrating. Your opinion please.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016
Welcome to HCM.
It is probably false labor pain and quite common in this time associated with stretching or heavy work.It occurs due to uterine contraction.
Use some uterine relaxant like DUVADILAN 10 mg and take proper rest.Avoid heavy work and long walking.Also stay calm and avoid stressful activity.
Be well and tc.
Answered: Sun, 2 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor