Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

32 years old suffering from chronic inflammation in the prostate. What is the medication ?

Please please my name is Ali. I want help .I am suffering from chronic inflammation in the prostate. What is good medicine ? And what about prostar medicin ? Iam 32 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  542
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi ALi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
Dont worry///// We will find a solution to your problem.
Tell me what are your symptoms ?? What is your Ultrasound report or other reports???
Reply back at my email
at this site.
I will suggest you some antibiotics that will be best suited to you!!!
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor