Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

30 yrs old male is suffering from anal infection. How to come out of this situation?

I have Anal infection. a little pus is coming from anal. no itching, no pain. i have used few tablets metronizle etc., it controls somehow, but again after i stop taking tablets. it is again pus is forming backside. plz help to come out of this situation. Age:30, Male
Asked On : Mon, 6 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.You need proper local examination.There could be various reasons for this like,fistula,perianal abscess or some other infection.Please do not neglect this and visit a surgeon at the earliest.You may need either some small procedure for proper examination.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor