Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

30 years old, have PCOD. Done HSG and IUI. No positive result. How to conceive?

I Am 30 years old , suffering from PCOS ,tryig to concieve from past 5 years have undegone many treatments. HSG done, there was some mucus present on the wall which was removed after surgery,nothing positive after that gone thrugh ovulation cycle no use , Done IUI once no positve responce again, Now taking ayurvedic medicines..plz help wahat can be done: weigt is 60 height is 5:2
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.

According to your height your weight should be around 55kgs.
So try to reduce some weight which will help in reducing the symptoms of PCOS.
Continue treatment for PCOS, then go for repeat IUI.
Possibly this time you may succeed.
Take care.

Answered: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
first you roule out PCOD,Take a treatment for PCOD.Than you go further.even for PCOD you can take homeopathic medicine .and your wieght is o.k.why r you doing surgery if you have PCOD.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor