Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

!3 years old suffering from migraines

Hey, I am worried about the amount of migraines I get at my age (13) I m female. I try panadol and headache tablets but they never work and I drink plenty of water. I think I might have a head injury?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
well come to health care magic
dear kid patient dont worry about any type of migraine.
when i see kid patient of migraine i feel so much grief .
dont take more pain killer for pain and tell me .. from how long time you are suffering from migraine? and how many attacks about monthly? and weight? to see that first if have you constipation so cure it first and avoid junc food , acidic food, vegetable of ladyfingure. and sleep daily about 7-8 hour ,and take green salad more in food. we have cured migraine's lots of patients permanent by ayurveda tretment.
we have research center on chronic diseases we have cured permanent following diseases
" MIGRAINE-PSORIASIS-LEUCODERMA- RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS- ECZEMA-OBESITY-ALLERGY for more information CONTACT 09825942366 branches- surendra nagar , ahmedabad ,rajkot [gujrat] india mail -
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
  User's Response
Hi dear

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Headaches due to head injury are acute in many cases and can occur after a long time also.If you can share other features like if you have headache on one side of head , associated with photophobia , severe in intensity , associated with vomitings or vomiting sensation or nausea , relation with your periods ; a better advice can be given.You can mention these features as a reply to this comment.You can try changing your food habits like avoiding chocolate , taking fruits and practising yoga or meditation regularly to reduce the incidence of headache.

Take care.
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor