Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

3 years old son diagonised with mild ADHD. What is the treatment now?

hello Doctor, My son has been diagonosed as MILD Adhd .He z 3 yrs 10 months and his name is Siddharth We are in Bangalore & we had taken him to evalute to Nimhans. In Nimhans Dr.Shekar Sheshadri Diagnosed as Mild ADHD. I m Desperate to rectify the problem. I also want to understand if the problem will be totally taken care if we get a contionous therapy since it s mild. Kindly reply, anticipating your response. Thanks & regards, Sowmya .
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Hi Sowmya
ADHD is Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. You can see improvement in your child my brain stimulant medications and behavior modification modalities, for this you have to be in regular follow up with Pediatric psychiatrist, psychologist and social worker. The activity of your child should be diverted into some constructive works like some exercises. Its a multidisciplinary approach and should be coordinated with all team members.
Answered: Thu, 6 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor