Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

3 years old getting red circles from allergic food. Is it normal ?

hi , my 3yr old baby getting red circles if she vomite ,sometimes she eat any allegyitic food(she has foood allergy ).what can i apply to go away the red circle? what is the method to cure the circles(perminently) ?plz help me
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Allergic manifestation is common in children. Get her Total IgE done and if it is above 200 iu/ml then go for complete allergy profile, till then avoid food like all bakery items,almond,tomatoes,lemon.
after reports please give me follow-up, don't worry.
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
Hi, Thanks for your query,
Allergens are cause for secretion of histamine. This substance is mainly cause for allergic manifestation. The management is as follows:
1. Avoid sensitive foods and items.
2. Omnacortil syrup 2.5 m; twice daily
3. Betnovate cream to be applied at the effected areas.
4. Immune development

Dr. Surya Prakash Tadepalli
+91 9849153488
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Pediatrician, Neonatology Dr. Kathirvel Rajan's  Response
Children with allergic background may have dark circles around eyes(Allergic shiners) and over nose(due to allergic salute).
Reddish lips and eye balls also may be present.
If food allergy is there, there may be some other allergy also like cold allergy, dust allergy, smoke allergy, perfumes allergy.
Avoidinf allergens is the main mode of prevention
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see first you notice which food she developed is not common in all child someone may develop. also remind her mother having any kind of allergy during may concern any dermetologist or homoeopath for that.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor