Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

3 year old son not growing and eating. Doctor suggested to take relent syrup and neck x ray

my son is 3 years old and the weight is 10kgs he is not growing and not eating well , doc suggested relent syrup and neck xray, why neck xray has to be done pls advise
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  349
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
You can start Nutrilite Kids protein drink (any flavor) in place of any chocolate drink which you are using as of now.
This drink is all the essential elements which required for proper growth in natural form like our food.
The available drinks in markets are chemically synthesized so they wont give proper results.
I am 100% confident that he will recover very soon but don’t expect any miracle in 1-2 months.
You will definitely fill some difference after 2-3 months and significant different after 6 months.
If any other information which you need to share as baby’s weight is very less so please mail me on
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
  User's Response
hi welcome,
neck x-ray is advised
1-to check any spina bifida which leads to pain and reduce intake of food.
2-to check any primary complex over that area
thanking you
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthmagic
your baby is grossly under weight
consult paediatrician and get your baby examined and let the doctor decide the investigations to be done to reach a diagnosis and start proper treatment
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor