Owl Image

3 year old daughter Keeping things in her mouth

My 3 year old daughter is walking now, i worried that she picks up things and put in ot he mouth. As a result of this she had loose motions last month and was taken to the doctor. She was given syrup and her loosemotions settled. But still she puts what eve rthings found in to her mouth, this has really become aproblem. I donot want her to get loose motions again
Tue, 3 Nov 2009
its not feeding, even i feed my baby well still its thumb sucking and wat ever it gets starts putting in mouth. then i consulted a child doctor, he said not to worry its normal. make sure some plastic or coin or any other things if baby takes it and go unnoticed. be careful
feed her well na, if she is hungry then she keeps things in her mouth, it is not her problem it is yoru problem that you are not feeding her well
we cant help it...evry kid try to keep things in his mouth,....only thing we can do is...to keep our sorroundings....clean and have a an eye on our kid..