Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

3 year old child, suffering from restlessness, inferiority complex, lack of concentration, does not listen, learn, not speaking well. Causes and treatment?

hi im am XXXXX and i have a three year old that drinks alot wont be still like to stay to him self dont like to play with other kids and dont pay attetion and he have out burst and like to play in water and very hard to potty train dont like to listen or learn i have a year old nephew who speak better then him he dont speak very well at all he also like to jump off of stuff
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Your child is having mild behavioral problems which can be taken care of by adequate psychotherapy. You can consult a psychiatrist and get him evaluated for attention deficit and start the treatment accordingly.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Thu, 12 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor