Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

2year old unusual appearance of vagina,Lips Wrinkled.Should I be worried about the findings?

I am already telling police that my 2 y niece fr out of state has an unusual appearance of her vagina its been since jan 25 that first time I chngd her diaper I see her lips wrinkled like how skin in water over a long period looks....but my concern is the insides all swollen and exposed still at this time? I told her mom to put vaseline on her skin down there..but that didn't take the wrinkled skin away?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Is there unusual or fowl smelling discharge from the vagina?

A consultations of pediatrician is required to identify the cause of such a problem. It is very difficult to answer your query without a physical examination.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Take care.
Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Answered: Fri, 7 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor