Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

29 year old having PCOS, bylky ovaries and increased ovarian stoma. Have high TSH levels. Concerned about pregnancy chances

i am 29 and had irregular periods since the beginning of my period,recently my doc diagnosed me with PCOS ,that time my TSH level was 5.33 and bilateral ovaries were bulky, ovarian stoma was increased.After 03mths after the medication and loosing some weight my TSH is reduced to 4.29 and doc says that my ultrasound has shown some improvement.My husband and me are planning a baby but i heard that with PCOS it is hard to get pregnant naturally.Nowadays i am on medication-Glycomet 500mg for 3weeks.I really need help.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
No, It is not true that PCOD patient are not getting pregnant naturally.
With proper medication and appropriate treatment you can easily get pregnant.
First you should consult a good gynaecologist and get your proper examination and investigation done.
You should take some medication like Krimson-35 along with Glycomet after consulting your doctor. You should take appropriate and healthy diet also, diet plays a very important role in PCOD treatment.
Good luck
Dr. Richa

Answered: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor