Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

29 year old female is anemic with sedrate level 79 and c reactive is 29 with no infection. What kind of tests are preferable ?

I am 29 yrs old. female My sedrate levels are 79, c reactives is 29, and I am anemic . They have tested me for Lupus, athritis, hiv , aids , all heps, vaculitus, chest xray, cat scan and mri of the brain. I have been on tons of different antibotics, this last round was ampicillin 4 times a day. They can t find infection so why am I on antibotics. The doctor does not seem to know whats going on... Could you please advise me what I should be getting tested for?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear.. it will best for you to consult an homeopath.. its called as psycosomatic disease.. u wil get all the test results negative.. but still the body is not healthy. u can consult a homeopath ... it will b in best interest for you .. god bless..
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor