Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

28 year old with stomach and chest pain. Endoscopy report says prolapse gastropathy, hyperemia. Is there a cure?

hai doctor iam 28 yrs old, i have a pain in chest and in stomach . i have cunsult the doctor and he suggested endoscope,in that he mention prlapse gastropathy, lax les and in stomach antrum: hyperemia and other is normal. i had a doubt, first what is this and is this can be cured completly, what should i do for this not to cause again????
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

An ECG should be done routinely, in addition to physical examination - in every case of chest pain.

Your description of gastroscopy is too vague to give any suggestion.
You should show it to the gastro-enterologist

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sat, 2 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor