Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

28 male nipple lump black spots and cracks

hi i am a 28 yr old male and for the last yr or so I have had a lump right below to my nipple its dry on the surface has kinda mini cracks like a brain and has black spots on its surface. Its about the same size as the nipple but just below on the areola. I have no health insurance to see anyone and don't want to die. Any ideas what possible things this could be.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1741
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.There no reason to worry so much.From the appearance it could be either a hair root which has got infected or a cyst.There is nothing to worry,please avoid touching it and do press it.In case of pain or redness you need to see the doctor and take treatment for this.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor