Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

27 yrs old Female have conceive problem. Would you help me on this ?

I have conceive problem so doctor first done HSG test report is Ok then ask to Do LFT and Creatinine , Urea, test that also OK, except one Alkaline Phosphatase whose value is 377 against normal range of 80-315. Now doctor prescribed me UDILIV 150 twice daily for 15 days and if period starts then take D3-D7 :Letoval 2.5 mg and Duphaston 10 Mg during D19-D25. and also keep trying in the mean time. Age: 27 Gender: Female.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Alkaline phosphatase high could be due to block in the liver bile flow or can even be bone problem. You can continue medication as advised by the Doctor as you seem to be having ovulaition problem maybe due to PCOD. Follow up with ultrasound monitoring of the size f the dominant follicle and when it ovulates you can have sex those days to increase chances of pregnancy.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor