Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

193 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

27 years, unmarried, irregular periods

Hi, I am 27 years, unmarried lady and get abnormal periods and I have been seeing my gynac since past 1.5 years still its irregular. I got my periods in December and after that I did not get it till March 12th. From March 12th till April 13th, I got red spotting at times with little blood clots. Since past 5 days, I took deviry 10mg, which I stopped today. Can I take Duoluton L for next 21 days and get my periods next month..? (I have taken Duoluton quite a few times in the past according to my gynacs prescription) i have done both usg and hormonal tests. actually, i have PCOD. Last when my sister (who also has pcod and irregular periods) when to our gynac, she said , js take deviry for 5 days and u will get ur periods. In my case, after 1 month of spotting (as mentioned above) and taking deviry for 5 days, is it fine if i take duoluton for 21 daYS TO GET MY PERIODS NEXT MONTH AFTER 21 DAYS ??
Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
it can happen in many women .but i still suggest to get ultrasound & hormonal level tested to know the cause & treated accordingly.Your gynec is treating you as per standard medical practice ,so have faith in her .
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....