Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

27 year old with fatigue, body ache. Blood test report normal. Have anxiety and depression. Can these be cured completely?

Hi guys...hope all r f9.. Im 27 years old guy from india,from my childhood i have been suffering 4m severe tiredness ( fatigue ) and body aches ( fibromyalgia ) without reasons All d blood test done r normal,but i feel tired 4 no reasons,if i do some lite physical work i get bodyaches 4 couples of days...i was referred to psychiatrist 4m my Hematologists,coz all blood test,x ray, endoscopy was normal....i was having psychological problems also lik severe depression and anxiety...i have been treated by psychiatrist wid more than 20 -40 kinds of tablets from past 10 years,still results r psychiatrist suspects about chronic fatigue and d question is whom should i contact lik wch specialist shld i consult....can cfs and fm b treated completely...need all ur help guys...i wil b rly thankful to u... Regards -sris-
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dec 2014
Welcome to HCM

Chronic fatigue syndrome of fibromyalgia is a diagnosis of exclusion. When the other tests and examinations come normal then individual is suspected for fibromyalgia. You are young and you have anxiety and depression also. You have been on various medicines but not completely cured. I would like to know about compliance of medicines in you. Usually in Psychiatric disorders medicines are advised to be taken for long times.
A lot of medicines are advised for patients of fibromyalgia. Medicines like Duloxetine, Milnacipran are both approved for use in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. For symptomatic relief of pain NSAIDs are advised.
I will advise you to visit your Psychiatrist and take opinion. Fibromyalgia responds to medicines, have faith in treatment.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor