27 year old male, have high blood pressure. Should I be Worry ?

Hi, I am a 27 year old male, reasonable fit. I had a little trouble with panic attacks a few years ago which i have now got over. However I am a little worried about my blood pressure . When I am at complete rest it is around 137/80 but when I have got in after a days work which can be quite fast paced an streesful it reads 170/100. Once i have spent some time relaxing it returns to around 140/80. should i be worried? am i causing long term dmage?. thankyou in advance
Thu, 19 May 2011