Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

26 years old suffering from pearly penile papule, what should i do ?

Hello doctor , I am 26 yrs old suffering from Pearly penile pappule. I am 26 yrs old suffering from pearly penile pappule. What should I do? Visit a sexologist or skin specialist. Are there any home made remedies for the same
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  296
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to consult skin doctor
pearly penile papule is normal and natural condition .
it is very common condition and never cause harm to body.
only u need to keep it clean and dry.
retract foreskin and clean the penis .
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor