Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

25 yr old boy having an affair with 42 yr old lady, unable to satisfy her. Suggestions ?

hi am a 25 yr old boy ,and iam having an affair with a 42 yrs old lady we have been in a physical relationship now,my problem is i am not complete satisfying her fulfills she want more sex, what should i do please suggest me i will be very thankful to u note : i am regularly intercourse with my girlfriend she is satisfied with me .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Hi there Young man.
I note your peculiar problem with interest. Firstly, i do hope you are practicing safe sex & using a condom. Do remember you have 2 partners' & your first priority is to ensure all partners' are safe. I am a doctor & not a religious or preach so will refrain from preaching monogamy if the alternative seems to suit your needs & meets with the approval of all parties' concerned.
Remember women at different ages, have different requirements. Am assuming here, what you mean by 'more sex' is to last longer during a sexual encounter & /or more number of times. Is she keen on different types of sexual experiences? Perhaps you should try something different like 'role-playing' or perhaps you should focus more on the use of extensive foreplay & use your tongue & fingers to good effect!! It is very difficult to give you tips sans any inputs on the type of person she is..sometimes, it may be best if you talk to her & get her to guide you as to her particular requirements or needs. Am happy your girlfriend is not as demanding. Perhaps she is contended by nature or not been exposed to 'more' or 'better' sex & hence does not know the difference. Whatever be the case, wish you a good sex life & do be safe. Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Answered: Mon, 8 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor