Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

25 years, want to increase height. Is there any treatment to cure this?

How to increase height in female if she is 25 years of age?. There should be some medical help, with injections or pills without side effects. Please help. I look too younger than others. I may have personal marital problems and face divorce in later age which I want to avoid. Today there is advancement in almost everything. Isnt there any help in regard to height?????????????
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Height increases when bone length increases. Muscle has nothing to do with height except they give shape and posture to human body. Bome growth slowly stops at around the age of 23. then bone growth completely stops.
Therefore, that is truth and no medicine can ever increase height after bone growth stops. There is a syndrome with which human being grows till his death like Marfan syndrome.
Don't unnecessarily loose your hard earned money.
Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 18 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor