Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

24 yrs old has serious stomach gas problem

My age is 24 yrs old & i have stomach gas problem
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  251
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
it seems like you need a change in your lifestyle and dietary habits.
if it does not help consult a physician. It could be anything from infectious cause to excessive acid secretion in stomach.
You can give a try to drugs like Pantoprazole 40mg daily 1 hour before breakfast after consulting your doctor.
Best Wishes
Good Luck!!!!!!!
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
Gastro-intestinal problems like gas at your age are usually uncommon & may be due to erratic diets, excessive spices, junk foods etc., but other causes like irritable bowel syndrome, amoebiasis, giardiasis, inflammatory bowel diseases must also be ruled out. Do you have associated weight loss, or dysphagia or vomiting etc. You may take OTC antacids like digene but please also consult a general physician or gastroenterologist. Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor