Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

24 years old,water leaking from breasts and i am not pregnant

hello sir/mam.i am 24 years old,married lady...yesterday i saw some water leaking from both of my breast.i am not at all pregnant .i m very much this any kind of sign of breast cancer or any thing else..plz reply me soon...
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  921
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
as your query there is no sign of breast cance..
it may be due to hormonal changes and also its normal when you are sexual active.. it comes also when you aroused.
the another factors have to check for getting off your self from the fear of cancer..
check these.
1. any tumour in your breasts
2. any painless hard part
3. uneven shape - bad shape changes in your breast
4. inverted nipples..

if not

do not to worry form breast cancer and this problem will get off after some days..
check out all and wait and watch.. make yourself free from fear..

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Sex Consultant
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Some clear watery discharge can be seen from the breast due to the hormonal changes during the cycle.There is nothing to worry. Clear discharge without any blood staining or palpable lump in the breast is harmless. The discharge will subside on its own.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor