Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

171 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

24 years old male. How to make my lower eyelid darken ?

i m 24 years old, male, 78kg wt. my lower eyelid become light black i need your help before it become darken, although i have no acne problem or allergy , plz guide me thanks
Wed, 4 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
Avoid tension & improve your hemoglobin & do regular exercise & aerobics .
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
I guess you are talking about getting dark circles.These are multifactorial and don't have one reason.It might be because of iron deficiency ,stress,excess sun exposure,familial etc.
So, you need to improve your iron uptake(eat green leafy vegetables),take good seep in night, do yoga to relieve stress, drink 10-12 glasses of water daily & use a good sunscreen to protect from sunlight .Along with this you can use hydroquinone based creams to lighten up the color.
consult a dermatologist who can help you select a good cream .

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....