24 years old. Beard started graying. What should be done to control and cure this?

Hello Dr. My name is Abhi, I m 24 and my beard started graying when I was 22. It started with 1-2 hair of beard. Now there are many grays. I m very concerned. My height is 5 8 , weight 88. I m a chubby looking guy with not very significantly large belly. I already have graying of hair problem since when I was 16. My average calorie intake is 1600-2000 /day since many year. I am a jogger with around 10-12 kms of jogging per week. Kindly advice what I should do. I m very worried as I look older to my age.
Fri, 11 Jan 2013