Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

24 year old wants to increase the height

Hi, I am from Nepal, 24 years of age. I want to increase my height at least 3-4 inches. Can you suggest me most effective, natural and safe method to increase my height in short time? any medicine, dvd package or sth will work, just want to be sure that it works the best and it doesn't make me stunted or look like artifical grown up woman?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are already 24. You have not mentioned your current height. Body scientific knowledge available to manking clearly says that the bone growth stops around the age of 22. Height directly depends on the bone growth. Therefore your height cannot be increased using medicines, chemical or natural.

Please don't fall to avertisements who claims that they can increase height. Simply you willlose your money. Be happy with the positives you have. Over and above, height is not a matter, character is that matters.

Wish you success in life
Answered: Thu, 13 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor