Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

24 year old have had a pilonidal cyst

I have had a pilonidal cyst now for almost a year n have had it lanced twice but it is still there and has gotten much bigger and more painful I have to get it surgically removed but I have no insurance. What can be done about this its affecting my job and my whole life now cause the pain is so bad and it has gotten so much bigger. Help me please I am a 24 year old male in otherwise good health
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to remove it surgically ,this is the best and only option for u
it has property to occur repeatedly
so if u lenced or incised it ,there will be no permanent cure
insurance should not come in way as it is matter of our body and we must to treat the problem .
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
then u need to suffer from it only
u can do some temporary method but chance of reoccur is high.
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor