Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

23yr female is suffering from a knife like pain at left side of chest & a dull back pain. How to get rid of these ?

I feel a knife like pain at left side of chest below the breast and a dull back pain .pls what is it.thanks Left sided pain. Am a 23yr female.a month ago i reacted to antimalaria drug Coartem,i had shortness of The doctor gave breath and fast heart i get sharp pain in chest .my doctor gave me antacids. I can hear my pulse and sometimes feel my body shaking.I feel sharp pain under my breast.pls help out
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

If you are still on any medications other than antacids discontinue them temporarily .

Try with pain killers and if the pain does not subside consult physician.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor