Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

23 yrs old suffering from skin rashes. Can i know what the problem might be ?

I might have skin allergy i am 23 yrs old During my childhood i had no allergy to anything But from the past 2 3 yrs when i scratch my arms or cheeks even gently rashes appear The skin swallows up for 5 10 minutes and it looks bad Can i know what the problem might be
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi deepak ;
you are probably having some sort of allergy ;but it is difficult for any body to find out.I will suggest you please try to make a chart where you write what you eat;drink;soap used;etc ;every thing you do through out the day.Do it for atleast 10 days ;also write if itching was there or no.After say 10 days sit & cancell all common things like rice /dal/etc then finally few things will remain out of which it will be easy to point out .Till then you can take any anti allergic tablet but only at night so that it does not disturb your chart.After this may be doctor can understand what you are allergic to & treat accordingly.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor