23 year old having silver nitrate treatment, colonoscopy and biopsy for bleeding. Persisting bleeding and cramps

I had a colposcopy , bioposy, swabs, smear and silver nitrate sticks 12 days ago, and after bleeding and spotting from the day it was done, i had another silver nitrate stick applied 3 days ago, only now Im bleeding more than i was before and getting cramps too. I ve been bleeding for 2 months now (light up until the colposcopy) and had lots of problems. I just want to know when this cramping and bleeding will stop. I ve had enough. I am only 23, 5 foot 2 and about 9 and half stone in weight.
Mon, 22 Apr 2019