2.2 years baby have degestion and motion problem

2years 2 months baby have degestion and motion problem pls kindly suggest the good medicine for this problem we are already using ARISTOZYME SYRUP for degestion AND DUPHOLAC FOR motion but no change
Thu, 12 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
it's unnatural for a kid of this age having indigestion and motion problem
it seems the kid does not pass stool regularly and pass hard stool
most probably the kid is not taking adequate diet
a balanced healthy diet and right amounts of liquids is essential for nutrition and good health
please consult paediatrician and get a check up and any disease to be ruled out for the complains and if any there to be treated properly