Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

22 year old female, HIV+on ARVS, have pain after sex and less urge for sex

am a female 22yrs old,HIV+on ARVS,i get pain after sex,and have less urge for tired of pretending to be enjoying when am losing my lover.please help me
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HIV disease itself, medications, stress, depression associated with the illness will decrease the sexual drive. The approach to management is thus from multi directional. You need medication, counselling and social support.

Even though sex is fun, there are limits to it. 2-3 times a week is fine. It depends on your ability. Communicate with your partner. There are alternative ways of enjoying life other than sex. You know. Romance. Communicate and compromise if you can not over do it.
Answered: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic..

what kind of help u need?
if u want to increase ur sexual urge its just increased only by ayurvedic herbs and yoga and medicines and if u want to increase to age and releives symptoms from HIV then u may change ur life style and dietary habits...also if u r going for sexual intercourse plz go with full protection to save others life

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor