Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

21y old girl Irregular Periods

i am a girl of age 21 and my menstrual cycle (i.e., my periods) are not regular. Till last 2 months i dint undergo my cycle before that till last six months i dint ve my periods please doctor help me with it...
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
You need to see a gynaecologist and get some tests done to rule out PCOS,high prolactin,cyst thyroid dysfunction which are the most common causes.Treatment is available.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello vahitha .. u can consult a homeopath .... wit it ur condition will cure permanantly... in the mean time u can take pulsatilla 200 2 doses for the periods its a homeopathic medicine .. god bless..
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor