Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

21 years old, wants to increase height. Gloxi height enhancer safe?

hi dr. my name is XXXXXX im 21 y.o and i stand 5 1 i saw ads about gloxi its a height enhancer and i want to know if its effective for me during my age.. ive been researching for this one already but i want to make sure before i buy one i want to know if its effective and safe. what can u say about this doctor? if its not effective for me what medication can you suggest me?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1470
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Jheiyne,
Thanks for query.
Now as you are 21 years nothing can increase your height.
After 20, epiphysis of long bones became fused with long bones so more increase height is not possible.
If somebody claims for it never believe.
Gloxi is health supplements,it might have property of increasing height before 20 years.
And even without all these supplements naturally height increases.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor