Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

21 years old, want to increase height. Is there any injection or medicine for growth?

Hello my Hon ble Sir, I am Imrose age 21 from Dhaka,Bangladesh.My height is 5 feet 5 inches at present.I want to increase my height minimum 3 inches more.Would You please suggest me that how can I increase my height ? and is there any medicin or injection in Bangladesh ? I will be ever greatful to you if You suggest me about my problem?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  516
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

There are no such injections to be given in normal person.You can try exercises, but height is again dependent on many factors and most of these are genetic. At age of 21 years most growth has already taken place, so there is nothing much that can help.

Answered: Fri, 17 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor