21 years old suspected a duodenal ulcer which cause pain in chest and bellybutton. Should I be worried ?

Hi, I am only 21 years old but I suspect I have a duodenal ulcer brought on by NSAIDs. I have that gnawing pain between my chest and bellybutton usually made better with eating; but then 20-30 minutes after eating I feel it again. Also, I ve noticed little red blood in my stool. But I do not have any other serious symptoms (vomiting, fever , etc) Should I be worried? I m taking a generic antacid as well as Maalox to treat the pain. How do I heal an ulcer without going to a doctor and how long does it take to heal?
Fri, 13 May 2011