Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

21 year old with difficulty in breathing, chest pain, palpitations and vomiting. Whom should I consult?

Hello Doctor my name is Asra and I am 21 years old I have difficulthy in breathing and slight chest pain , i have been vomiting for the past 7 years now. I have checked my whole body and there seems to be no problem at all. Buht later on i started getting these chest pains and shortness in breath plus my heArt beats too fast and i get tired too fast. Which kind of a doctor should i consult? Wen I was little (age 1,2) my mum told that i had problem in breathing. Soo sometimes when i eat food i hav to roam around because i cannot breath properly. It stopped and after 12 years again this started. Sometimes i hav to breath from my mouth. It happens once in a year and now its worse. Please help me. ThankYou
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
I suggest you first consult a pulmonologist who can have a look at you and ask for some relevant tests. I am of the opinion that asthma or reactive airways disease need to be ruled out. Regarding your vomiting you shoud consult a GE physician to rule out reflux disease and or hiatus hernia.
Answered: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor