Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

21 year old having reduced facial hair growth. Endocrinologist prescribed cerinose gel. Need a solution?

my age is 21yrs...stil i didn t get facial hair ....i m ashamed in front of my frnds....can i get a solution for this? hi name in sagar...and i m medico....can i get solution for my problem...i.e: lack of facial hair.... i have consulted a endocrinologist last year...he suggested me to use cerinose gel...
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
if no result need to get harmonallevel tests and if there are harmonal disturbances you need to control them by harmonal therapy you need to consult endocrinologist again for further investigations and treatments
Answered: Sun, 20 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor