Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

21 year old having irregular periods. Feeling lightheaded and shaky with headaches. Low blood sugar level. What is happening?

I am a 21 year old female im 118 pounds and im 5 2 I have had My period every two weeks for the past two months and I was always very regular I feel Tired all the time while im on my cycle also very Light headed and feeling faint shaky and constant headaches I checked my blood sugar and it was at 65..i want an idea of what might be happening to Me....please help
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello dear, you are probably suffering from puberty related problems. It usually happens at the start of puberty and menopause. You feel tired because of excessive periods only probably. You need get certain laboratory tests viz TSH, complete hemogram, coagulation profile and ultrasound. After that visit your gynecologist for further advise according to your reports. Take care and all the best.
Answered: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor