20 yr old, have nausea, diarrhea, weakness, loss of appetite, heart palpitations, diagnosed with coeliac, weight loss. Any ideas ?

im a 20 year old woman and i have had nausea and diarrhea , weakness, loss of appetite , heart palpitations for a few months now and the doctors can t seem to find what s going on. i was diagnosed with coeliac disease 2 years ago and i feel even more unwell now than i did then! i weigh below 6st as it is because ive had problems with my coeliacs - so now to lose more weight is crippling me! any ideas?
Wed, 20 Mar 2019