Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

20 years old male diagnosed with varicocele more than one yr. Should I go for Varicocele surgery after marriage ?

hello doctors i m 20 years old male from philippines, i have been diagnosed with varicocele more than a year, (1 year and 2 months) the pain is 4 out of 10 ( 10 is the painful), when i woke up every morning the pain is sometimes 1-2 out of 10 only, but after a while it reaches 4 out of 10... the doctor ( General Surgeon ) told me that i can do weight lifting but wear a supporter tight brief. He also told me that Varicocele Surgery is best after marriage is that true ? so i can have Varicocele Surgery after 5 years ? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  297
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Varicocele is known to cause Infertility. Do the Surgery as early as possible to reduce the chances. Don't delay.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor