Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

20 years old have lump in the genital area. What could it be and what should i do ?

Hi.. I am 20 years old and i found a while ago w lump in my genital area under the skin it doesn't hurt when i press it and it only appears when I am in the sleeping position it doesn't appear when I am standing. It feels like a small pea and when I press it , it appears like it is moving . About a month ago or may be more I had a vaginal discharge which appears like a rose and white mucus mixed together but now there is nothing so please help me and tell me what could it be and what should i do ? Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems thar you might have bertholin cyst.
You also might have infection in genital tract.
go for vaginal swab examination and after report go for treatment.
Keep good hygiene of the part.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor