Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

20 year old having erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Need treatment

Hi Dr. I m 20 years male , i am facing some sex problems like ed, premature ejcuation i am confused that i should consult Dr. in this age or till i get 25 or 27 because I want to make my career and i have to focus on it first ..... so please tell me it will solved if I take treatment at age of 25 to 27 years i am quit confused regarding this make me clear ....
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Hi Abhishek,
Thanks for posting your query.
You should take Sildenafil/ Tildenafil along with dapoxetine for better performance.
This medicine you have to take before sex.
You should also consult with physician and go for blood sugar.
Put your query if you have.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Wed, 1 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor