20 year old African American woman, ongoing history of heavy

20 year old African American woman, ongoing history of heavy menstrual cycle with debilitating cramps. Frequent headaches/ neck pains. Frequently cold no matter what I wear. I'm naturally very light-skinned but I've noticed my skin looks very pale if not unhealthy (I've had acne since I always thought maybe it was the products but I haven't taken any acne mediation in years and my skin still looks very dull) I'm always tired (not exhausted but just no energy )

I'm booking an appointment with my doctor for Friday but a second opinion never hurt
Fri, 26 Oct 2018