Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

2 year old having pain in the hands. What could be the reason?

hi my name is samantha and i have three children with one baby on the oldest is a 4yr old girl,then i have a 3yr old gilr and a 2yr old son.....the problem is my 2ry old son has recently started to complain of pain in his hands..the pain comes in random spurts and he becomes extra whiny...sometimes it s as though he is overly anxious and will grab at them or put his hands on his head in frustration.....please if you have any idea,please help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response

Was there any injury to his hand?

If it really bothers him, please have him seen by a Pediatrician to look for any tenderness in that area, movement of fingers etc.

If nothing abnormal is found on examination, nothing to worry. You may ask your doctor for Calcium + Vitamin D supplements daily.

Hope my answer helps you.
Wish your son good health.
Answered: Sun, 3 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor