Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

2 month old child, difficulty sleeping, squirming, moaning, grunting while sleeping. Cure?

Hi. 2 month old baby seems uncomfortable when he sleeps. After feeding and burping, I would lay him down to sleep. He would be find for a couple minutes, but then he would start squirming and moaning, eventually waking himself up. What can be the problem? I have tried swaddling him, but he keeps on grunting and squirming. He sleeps fine during the day, it seems only during the night that he is like this
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  5130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
You baby is like an adult in sleeping pattern!
As he sleeps well in the day time there is nothing wrong with himphysically.
Put him to sleep with some pillows around to contain him,keep some soft music and try other gimmicks.The sleep pattern develops in kids by 3-4 months!Then he will settle down.Happy parenting!
Answered: Sun, 14 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor