Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

2 abortions, uneven uterus. Will i conceive with uneven uterus?

hi doc, i m 31 f my height is 5'2 inch my weight is 67 kgs , i conceive two tim 1st in 2010 but that tim i go through ERCP SO my doc terminate my pregnancy,n second tim i conceive in 2011 aft 14 months but aft 5 weeks of conceivingi started bleeding so that also cerminated and now i m dieing to conceive but after taking verious treatments i wont conceive now doc i saying that my uterus wall is unevenn i just want to know that with uneven wall of uterus is it possible to conceive?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,

According to your history you have had two termination of pregnancy.
It is possible to conceive after repeated terminations.
As you have mentioned that you have been told by your doctor that the uterine wall is uneven.

It is difficult to pin point the cause of irregularity in the uterine wall.
As far I understand, these irregularities are due to adhesions in the uterine wall.
Repeated terminations involves curettage of the endometrium and this may cause adhesions and thus irregularities.

For these irregularities IUCD should be inserted in the uterus.
Consult your gynecologist for further management.

Thanks and take care.
Dr Shailja P Wahal
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor