1st stage liver firosis. Tests show all above normal except albumin 3.5. Chances of survival?

Hii Gud Mrng Sir, can u please help me to this question..! My father suffering from liver cirrosis doctors said due to heavy alchoal abuse,early osephagus varices are also seen last week when we went to hospital they estimation is wrong and finally decided he is stage-1 liver fibrosis(review after 3 months)..LFT: All are in below upper boundaries only albumin is 3.5 (min 4.0)can we have a chance to make him alive.!! what i want to do right know...??
Fri, 24 May 2013